Convert MOD to FLV for Mac
Convert MOD to FLV for Mac is an outstanding program to convert Mod files to FLV format, convert MOD video to all formats for mac. FLV is the name of a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player (formerly known as Adobe Macromedia Flash Player) and has FLV extension. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files.
Best Convert MOD to FLV for Mac makes play back of .mod video files on Apple QuickTime player an easily thing by converting .mod video files to FLV optimized for various devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry or Apple TV, etc. MOD to FLV Converter on Mac assists you to easily stream your .mod video files over video sharing websites like YouTube, MySpace and Google Video, etc.
On this page we recommend the best MOD to FLV Converter on Mac, and we also teach you How to Convert Mod to FLV for Mac.
How to Convert MOD to FLV Video formats on Mac:
1. Free Download and run Convert MOD to FLV for Mac Software
2. Click to load Mod files for FLV video conversion
3. Click Profile drop down list to select output format.And select FLV video format from the drop down list.
4. Click button next to Profile box to set the video and audio parameters.
5. Click Button at the bottom of the window to Convert Mod video to FLV video format. The time takes vary with the file size and the various parameters you set. After all converison done. MOD to FLV Converter for Mac will remind you that convert successfully.
Just a few clicks, we can start convert mod to flv for mac automatically. So easy-to-use! Free download and do by yourself.
The known camcorder models that use the .MOD format are:
* JVC: GZ-MG30, GZ-MG70, GZ-MG37, GZ-MG77, GZ-MG505, GZ-MG130, GZ-MG155, GZ-MG255, GZ-MG555
* Panasonic: SDR-S100, SDR-S150, SDR-S10, SDR-H18, SDR-H200, SDR-H40, SDR-H60, SDR-SW20
* Canon: FS100, FS10, FS11